Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP, a midsize D.C. based law firm, is seeking an office manager to be based out of their growing D.C. office. The Office Manager will play a key role in the day-to-day management of the firm and will report directly to, and work collaboratively with, the Firm Administrator. This is a new position due to the growing nature of the firm and as such the position will be customized to the candidate. This position has great opportunity for growth in the scope of the role and responsibilities with the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily cash receipts, post payments and bank deposits
- Oversee facilities management, including maintenance requests, and onsite vendor management
- Coordinate interviews and screen potential candidates
- Manage trust accounts for clients including monthly reconciliation, deposits and distributions
- Provide onsite IT support in coordination with primary IT vendor
- Oversee supply management with multiple firm vendors
- College degree and a minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and comfort learning and utilizing new pieces of technology
- Knowledge of NetDocuments is a plus but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize varying demands
- Law firm experience is preferred.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format to the attention of Eve Kramer at [login to unmask email].
Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.