Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a top 15 full-service accounting and advisory firm with specialized professionals who connect with you and your business through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. Our law firm group provides a wide range of services to a dominant share of Washington, D.C.-based law firms. This client base spans from many of the largest law firms in the region to new start-up firms. We help you navigate your financial, tax and general business challenges by providing proven solutions.
More than 3,000 talented and passionate individuals strong, we are proud to be an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s tenth largest accounting and consulting network, whose member firms share Baker Tilly’s dedication to Exceptional Client Service.
- Considerations When Expanding Your Law Firm Overseas
- Protecting Your Firm's Assets from Fraud
- “Attorneys’ and hackers’ eyes only”: cybersecurity risk management program for law firms
- Overcoming Partners' General Resistance to Change
- Meals and Entertainment Expenses for 2018
- What Every Law Firm Schedule K-1 Packet Generally Should (and Should Not) Have
- How the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Impacts Professional Service Firms
- New Partnership Audit Regulations for Professional Service Firms
- Demystifying Profitability Analysis
- Effective Project Management for Financial System Implementations
- Succession Planning for Law Firms
- A Simpler Method for Sourcing Revenues for Professional Service Firms is on the Way?
- Tax Day Has Come and Gone - But Compliance Always Remains
- EBP Pitfalls and Quality Importance
- Streamlining the Accounts Payable Process
- Streamlining the Year-End Compliance Process from a CPA Perspective
- Prevention of Fraud Through Internal Controls By Benjamin Wilhelm, CPA
- Discerning Compensation from Dividends for Shareholder-Employees
8219 Leesburg Pike
Tysons, VA, US 22182
Business Partner of the Week