The Ford Agency has an opening for a Billing Coordinator to support the Billing Department of a prestigious international law firm. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and implementing the firm's billing rates and agreements, so accuracy, attention to detail, and superb organization skills are crucial to success in this role! It's a terrific fit for someone who likes to make sure that all the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted. Excellent professional development opportunities and a great team!
- Ensuring the integrity of all client accounts
- Assist the team with fulfilling maintenance requests, such as opening, reopening, and closing new client matters; entering any address, client name, or attorney name changes
- Track and update the status of all current rates and fee arrangements, communicating with attorneys regarding any annual increases
- Maintain a database of rate negotiations and approvals
- Continually search for ways of improving the efficiency of the billing process
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of client billing or accounting experience, ideally in a legal or similar professional services environment
- Proficiency with Elite billing system, Excel, and Access
- Intermediate proficiency with the rest of the MS Office Suite
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration,
please submit your resume to:
[login to unmask email]
Attn: Billing Coordinator
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.