The Ford Agency has a terrific opportunity for an entry-level Accountant with one of DC's top international law firms! This is an excellent role for someone a year of experience in accounting, financial reporting to take on a busy role that offers opportunities for learning, professional development and mentorship. The successful candidate must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, communicate professionally, and have a solid comprehension of basic accounting principles and of accounts payable.
- Assist with month end and year end processes
- Produce and process journal entries
- Reconcile general ledger and bank statements
- Prepare audit schedules and assist with audits of expense reports and vendor invoices
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Strong internships will be considered
- General Ledger experience strongly preferred
- Professional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Staff Accountant
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.