Legal Education Manager – Business
Washington, District of Columbia
Prestigious international law firm is seeking a Legal Education Manager – Business to join their Legal Education Team.
- creating and implementing substantive legal training programs firmwide which serve to further the long-term professional development of the Firm’s Business Department attorneys
- working with the Director of Legal Education, the Professional Development Team, the Legal Talent Team, Firm management, and department and practice group leadership to support legal training initiatives that help Business Department attorneys meet professional, business, and client service goals
- J.D. required
- at least four (4) years of experience as a practicing attorney, preferably in a large law firm environment; at least two (2) years of supervisory experience
- at least four (4) years of experience in attorney training and development preferred
- experience in the design and execution of adult education and programs preferred
- experience with technology-based training preferred
- strong project management skills
Firm offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. If interested, please email your Word document resume to [login to unmask email] with "Legal Education Manager - ALACC" in the subject line.