Locations: Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Houston, Texas; Washington, D.C.
The Senior Staff Recruiter will be responsible for providing high level recruitment services as a talent acquisition partner to hiring teams across Seyfarth Shaw’s U.S. offices. This person will deliver high quality candidates while maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the asset management community. An exceptional degree of creativity, recruiting vision, and business understanding is key to performing the full life cycle recruiting (source, qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate and close offers) and ensuring that talent acquisition strategies are well aligned to support the workforce needs of Seyfarth Shaw. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about recruiting top talent and is skilled at building strong working relationships.
- Provides an effective and consultative service to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening and selection to negotiation offer and close, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates and participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Source high quality talent; build networks to find qualified passive candidates and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need; collect market intelligence on talent supply, competitor trends, etc.
- Develops a strong understanding of Seyfarth Shaw, and our culture. Use this understanding to provide inspiring information to candidates about Seyfarth Shaw, our business strategy and the opportunity.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to hiring managers based on knowledge of the markets, candidate and talent strategies.
- Cultivate a network of relationships inside and outside the organization; work with clients to help promote opportunities out to their networks.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
- Minimum five years’ experience in recruiting or human resources, preferably in a law firm or related service industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive attitude team player; organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Concise and proactive communication skills with candidates and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Create cost effective and efficient recruiting efforts to continually seek new sourcing options.
- Ability to develop creative approaches to source candidates in challenging niche markets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly detailed oriented, possess creative problem skills and have an ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Knowledge of Workday, viRecruit, or a similar applicant tracking system a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job, and duties may change from time to time depending on our business needs.