Russell, Englert, Orseck, Untereiner & Sauber LLP is a
litigation boutique that provides focused, efficient, and hands-on
representation in high-stakes legal matters. Our practice
concentrates on trial litigation, Supreme Court and general
appellate litigation, government investigations and enforcement
proceedings, and antitrust counseling and litigation. Our clients
include numerous Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions,
hedge funds, defense contractors, technology companies, and major
accounting firms. We also represent a wide variety of mid-sized
companies, government entities, associations, and individuals.
2000 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Robbins Russell seeks an Administrative Assistant to support multiple attorneys. The ideal candidate is energetic, attentive to detail, creative, a team player, has excellent computer skills and a can-do attitude. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Proofread, format, and create Table of Contents and Table of Authorities for documents. Knowledge of Styles in Microsoft Word and experience with Best Authority software is a plus.
- Review and prepare documents for compliance with Court Rules prior to filing.
- Prepare standard documents, such as Notices of Appearance, Pro Hac applications, and Applications for Admission to various courts.
- File and retrieve pleadings from various Courts via ECF/CMF and/or Pacer.
- Coordinate and reserve travel.
- Track and prepare expense reports.
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings.
- Request books/articles/periodicals through a library loan system.
- Analyze materials and prepare litigation binders.
- Manage attorney calendars, contacts, and personal/firm administrative information.
- Answer phones.
- Enter attorney time in accounting software (currently Juris).
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in law firm, preferably in a small to mid-size firm. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, and extremely comfortable learning new software. Experience with a DMS or Document Review platform like Concordance a plus.
Robbins Russell is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or veteran status. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a congenial work environment. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
Commensurate with experience.
To Apply for this position:
Send resume to [login to unmask email]
Beth L Fowler, CLM[Lifetime Members] @ Jul 19, 2019 - 01:15 PM (America/Eastern)