Webinar: Leveraging the Power of Your Network and Your Personal Brand
Monday, June 18th
12:30 - 1:30 pm
Remotely access this session from your desk!
Every day we communicate to our peers and colleagues who we are, our strengths, assets, characteristics and skills but how aware are we of how we present ourselves and how others see us? Cultivating our personal brand is the single most impactful thing we can do as professionals to connect with important opportunities and influence outcomes for our careers and organizations. Being aware of our value and brand allows us to leverage the power of our networks more effectively, we can establish meaningful connections that deepen and broaden our impact.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The advantages of cultivating your personal brand
- The elements of a personal brand and how to define yours
- How to communicate your brand authentically
- The three types of networks (operational, personal and strategic)
- How to assess and grow your networks to align with your mission
- The fundamentals of good networking
Presented by Loeb Leadership Development Group
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM