2017 Salary & Benefits Survey
The ALACC Salary & Benefits Survey is the most comprehensive staff salary and benefits survey available for Washington, DC. Your membership allows you to take advantage of exclusive members-only pricing:
- Participate and Pre-Order Results before September 11th, 2017: $200
- Includes a free Excel spreadsheet!
- Participate and Order Results after September 11th, 2017: $250
- Order Results Without Participating: $850
- Add an Excel Spreadsheet: $25
- Participate Without Ordering Results: FREE!
- Your input helps make the survey as accurate and valuable as possible - we greatly appreciate your participation, even if you don't want to purchase the results. You can always choose to order the results later!
The survey will open for participation on Wednesday, July 5th (your participation credentials will be provided to you on that date). Don't miss your chance to lock in the pre-order rate!
Survey participation will close on September 11th, and results will be available in late September.
For further information, please contact Chapter Headquarters.
Salary Survey Committee
The Salary Survey Committee is responsible for maintaining, updating, and running the local survey each year. They review the positions listed, the job descriptions, and the benefits questions to assure that the survey remains relevant to the end users. The members of the committee also promote the survey within the Chapter to stimulate participation.
The ALA Capital Chapter conducts an annual Salary and Benefits Survey which is published in September of each year. To access the 2001-2016 Salary Surveys please click here.