Webinar: Long-Term Care Insurance
Wednesday, October 25th
12:30 - 1:30 pm
Remotely access this session from your desk!
Join us for 1 hour of HRCI/CLM credit and a crash course on the group Long-Term Care Insurance industry!
Over the past 5 years, the long-term care insurance marketplace has seen significant changes. This, coupled with increased legislative changes impacting employees, makes understanding long-term care insurance more important.
Attendees will learn firsthand about:
1. The history of LTC and LTCi
2. Closed LTCi plans and new product offerings
3. Updates in Legislation
4. Estate Recovery and Medicaid
5. Value of group LTCi to employers and employees
6. The role of employer education in offering a plan
7. Keys for successfully enrolling a plan
8. Partnership plans and Tax Incentives
9. The future of LTCi
This course is designed to be informative and concise; giving you the facts you need about long-term care insurance in the market today and moving forward.
Megan Fromm, Account Executive at LTC Solutions
Rob Morrow, Account Executive at LTC Solutions
Tucker Maxwell, Regional Sales Manager at LTC Solutions
HRCI Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 1.00 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.