The Headwinds of Leadership: A Blueprint for Resilient Leaders
Thursday, November 2nd
11:45-12:30 Registration & Lunch
Ropes & Gray LLP
2099 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20006-6807
Headwinds in leadership are no respecter of persons. Regardless of your title, position, age, race, gender, or responsibilities, you will face headwinds as a leader. No one is immune. Yet unfortunately, many leaders suffer in silence as they deal with the effects of their adversities.
Though no one is immune from headwinds in leadership, everyone is a candidate for overcoming them through realistic common sense approaches that will position them for success.
In this timely and applicable leadership program, participants will see the reality of adversity, the difficulty of adversity, and the response to adversity with effective strategies for each.
Learning Objectives :
• Learn about the realities of adversity, the difficulties of adversity, and the response to adversity that every leader needs to know
• Discover the surprising truth every leader needs to know about himself
• Examine “famous failures” who overcame the odds and headwinds and changed the world
• Tabletop exercises that connect you to your peers and build community
• Identify the three difficulties that will challenge you in moving forward
• Reconnecting to your purpose in adversity and how to adjust your sails
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
HRCI Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 1.50 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General)